Vegecaps Bilberry 12000
Fish oil is a natural source of the omega-3 fatty acids Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Omega-3 fatty acids are essential fatty acids, and must therefore be obtained from the diet or through supplementation. They have a vast array of important functions in the body and a large amount of scientific research supports the effective use of omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil in a variety of conditions, including maintaining cardiovascular health.
How can 'Vegecaps Bilberry 12000' help you?
- Supports eye health and visual function by:
- Maintaining the health of the eyes.
- Supporting and maintaining the health and function of the macula area of the retina of the eye.
- Helping the eyes to adapt to variations in light intensity.
- Supporting vision in poor light.
- Vegecaps Bilberry 12000 also supports general well-being by:
- Assisting blood circulation.
- Maintaining the health of the capillaries.
- Providing antioxidant activity and helping decrease free radical damage.
|Each Capsule contains:|
|Vaccinium myrtillus (Bilberry) extract|
|equiv. to fresh fruit||12000mg (12g)|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults, take 1-2 capsules twice daily, with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
100 % vegetable capsules , suitable for vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.