Potent PSP 3 in 1 Red Cordyceps + Reishi Tremella Complex Immune Support
Potent PSP 3 in 1 Red Cordyceps + Reishi Tremella complex is a potent combination of Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi mushroom), Cordyceps sinensis and Tremella fuciformis, herbs that have an extensive history of use in traditional Chinese medicine for a wide range of complaints, These herbs have been chosen due to their high content of polysaccharides, naturally occurring sugars that support the health of the body.
Available Sizes: 60 capsules
- Traditionally used in TCM to strengthen Qi
- Traditionally used in TCM to nourish Blood
- Maintain stamina
- Traditionally used in TCM to relieve fatigue
- Maintain cardiovascular system health
- Traditionally used in TCM to promote healthy appetite
- Traditionally used in TCM to enhance liver health
- Maintain healthy liver function
- Maintain immune system health
- Traditionally used in TCM to help body adapt to stress
- Traditionally used in TCM to relieve sleeplessness
- Traditionally used in Chinese medicine to reduce excess chest phlegm
- Traditionally used in Chinese medicine to clear respiratory tract mucous
- Traditionally used in Chinese medicine to relieve cough
|EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:|
|Cordyceps sinensis extract equivalent Dry||400mg|
|Ganoderma lucidum extract equivalent: Ganoderma lucidum (Dry)||3.3g|
|Tremella fuciformis extract equivalent: Tremella fuciformis (Dry)||3.5g|
No Added: Wheat, yeast, gluten, soy, dairy and animal products, corn, sugar, lactose, sodium, salt, egg, nuts and artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults. Take 1 capsule daily with food or as direct by your healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Talk to a TCM practitioner/health professional if you are unsure if this medicine is right for you
Product code: REISHI30 / REISHI 60
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Willard T (1991) The Wild Rose Scientific Herbal �C Ganoderma lucidum, Wild Rose College of Natural Healing
HyperHealth (2006) HyperHealth Pro V6 �C Cordyceps sinensis, In Tele Health
Jellin JM, Gregory PJ, Batz F, Hitchens, K, et al. (2009) Pharmacist��s letter/Prescriber��s Letter Natural
Medicines ComprehensIve Database, Stockton, CA: Therapeutic Research Faculty
Upton R et al (2006) American Herbal Pharmacopoeia and Therapeutic Compendium, American Herbal Pharmacopoeia
Chen JK & Chen TC, et al. (2004) Chinese Medical Herbology And Pharmacology, Art of Medicine Press Inc
The state Pharmacopoeia commission of PR China (2000) Pharmacopoeia of the People��s Republic of China, Chemical Industry Press
Bensky D, Clavey S, Stoger E & Gamble A (2004) Chinese Herbal Medicine Materia Medica 3rd edn, Eastland Press Inc