Squalene is a lipid that is widely distributed in nature and is found in small amounts in plant foods such as olive oil, wheat germ oil, rice bran oil and yeasts. The highest concentration of squalene however occurs in the livers of sharks that live at deep sea levels. Squalene rich shark liver oil has a long history of use in Norway, Sweden, China and Japan, where it has been consumed for hundreds of years for its antioxidant and health maintaining properties.
Available Sizes: 365 / 200 Capsules
- Antioxidant/reduce free radicals formed in the body
- Maintain/support general health and well being
- Helps reduce / decrease free radial damage to the body cells
- Maintain/support Healthy immune system function
- Maintain/support (state vitamin/mineral/nutrient) levels in the body
- Maintain/support skin health
|EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:|
|Equiv. to Vitamin E||3.5mg|
No added sugar, starch, gluten, yeast, salt or artificial colouring.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Directions for use: Take 1 capsules daily, with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate
Product code: SQ365GG / SQ365NR / SQ200G
Hendler S & Rorvik D (2001) Squalene and its Potential Clinical Uses,Alternative Medicine Review
Kelly GS (1999) Physicians Desk Reference for Nutritional Supplements, Thompsons Medical Healthcare
Hyper Health (2006)Hyper Health, in Tele Health