Milk Powder with Colostrum 20%IgG equiv to 3333mg per 100g
Product code: CLMP400
Colostrum is the first milk produced after birth and is particularly rich in immunoglobulin’s IgG, antimicrobial peptides and other bioactive molecules, including growth factors. Colostrum Milk Powder is suitable for growing bodies, adults and the elderly alike.
Available Sizes: 400g Net Weight
Colostrum is the first milk produced after birth and is particularly rich in immunoglobulin’s IgG and other bioactive molecules, including growth factors. Colostrum Milk Powder is suitable for growing bodies, adults and the elderly alike.
Dextrose monohydrate BP, Full cream milk powder 44%, Bovine colostrum 20% IgG: Powder 3.3%, Whey protein conc. 80%, Silicon dioxide amorphous, Vanilla Flavour, Ascorbic Acid.
|Nutrition Information||Per 100g||Per 10g|
All specific values are on averages not analytical
No Artificial Colours or Preservatives
Delicious Milky Taste
Natual Goodness of Milk
- Stir 2-3 spoons powder with 5-10 ml cold water until it turn into paste.
- Mix warm water with the paste and gently stir until dissolved.
- Produced milk should be consumed immediately
- Children 2-6 years: take 1 10g-scoop1-2 times daily
- Children 6-12 years: take 2 10g-scoops 1-2 times daily
- Children 12 years and older and Adults, Take 3 10g-scoops 1-2 times daily.
This product contains Milk Products. This product is not suitable as a complete milk food for children under the age of 24 months.
Colostrum Milk Powder is not a balanced diet and should not be used as meal replacement, or consult your health professionals for advice.