AUST L 302490
Product code: BOCAL
Calcium has a structural role in bones and teeth. Calcium is essential for the cellular structure, muscle contraction, nerve transmission, enzyme activation and hormone function. Bone density increases in the first 30 years of life, reaching its peak at about the age of 30. Afterwards bone density declines, and the decline increases more rapidly in women after menopause.Vitamin D is essential for promoting the absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus and normal calcification of the skeleton.
Available Sizes: 120 capsules
- A calcium supplement with vitamin D formulated to strengthen bone and tissue in growing and mature users.
- A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life Women's calcium requirements are increased after menopause
- Source of calcium. Women's calcium requirements are increased after menopause
- Source of calcium. A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life
- Source of calcium. Adequate dietary calcium in our youth and throughout life is required to maximise bone
- Source of calcium. A calcium supplement formulated to strengthen bone and tissue in growing and mature users
|Each capsule contains:|
|Colecalciferol ( Vit D3)||2.5mcg(100IU)|
Adults, take 1 - 3 capsules daily, with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Braun L & Cohen M (2010) Herbs and Natural Supplement s An Evidence- Based Guide second edition, Churchill Livingstone
Beverley Shea, George Wells, Ann Cranney, et., al.(2002) VII. Meta- Analysis of Calcium Supplement ation for the Prevention of Postmenopa usal Osteoporosis, Endocrine reviews
Mason P (2007) Dietary Supplements Pharmaceutical Press