Policosanol Krill Oil Plus Concentrated Omega 3 Soft Capsules
Policosanol is the generic term for a natural mixture of long chain alcohols extracted from plant waxes.It is used as a nutritional supplement to support the health of the Cardiovascular system. Krill oil is an extract prepared from a species of antarctic krill, Euphausia superba. Two of the most important nutrients in krill oil are phospholipid-derived fatty acids (PLFA), mainly phosphatidylcholine products and astaxanthin which gives krill oil its distinct deep red color.
How can Policosanol Krill Oil Plus Concentrated Omega - 3 help you?
- May assist blood circulation
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance of general well-being
- Supports/helps maintain the health of the cardiovascular system
- Source of omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health
- Source of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) for the maintenance of good health
- Helps support cognitive health and/or brain function
|Each capsule contains:|
|Sugar Cane Wax Alcohols||12mg|
|Euphausia Superba(krill) Oil||50mg|
|Concentrated Fish Omega - 3 Triglycerides||200mg|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Directions for use: Take 1 capsules daily, with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Derived from Seafood, contains crustacean shellfish, not recommended for use by pregnant and lactating women
Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.