Super glucosamine sulphate 1200mg
AUST L 114356
Product code: GS100
Available Sizes: 100 Capsules
- May help reduce joint inflammation associated with gout.
- Temporary relief of pain associated with gout.
- May help increase joint mobility associated with arthritis.
- May help reduce joint swelling associated with arthritis.
- May help reduce joint inflammation associated with arthritis.
- Temporary relief of the pain of arthritis.
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Glucosamine sulfate-potassium chloride complex||1600mg|
|Equiv to glucosamine sulfate||1200mg|
Contains no added yeast, gluten, wheat, sugar, artificial colouring, artificial flavours or preservatives
Adults, take 1 tablet daily, with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Contains 206mg of potassium. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Bruyere O., et al. (2003) Glucosamine Sulfate reduces osteoarthritis progression in postmenopa usal women with knee osteoarthritis : evidence from a 3- year study, Menopaus e: The journal of the North American Menopause Society Vol 11, No. 2, pp. 138-143
Thorne research (1999) Glucosamine sulfate, Alternative medicine review volume 4, number 3
Gregory S. Kelly (1998) The role of glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfates in the treatment of degenerative joint disease, Alternative medicine review, volume 3 number 1 1998